Readings in Quantum Mechanics - Didn't know where to put it so it got stuck here!
If you are reading about quantum mechanics please follow this format. Most of the books listed below are available from Mr. Falk and, probably, through the library system.
Page through these two books that show scientific uses of quantum mechanics and choose one to read later:
- Read a short introduction to Quantum mechanics from Richard Feynman. It is the sixth chapter in the book Six Easy Pieces.
- Page through these two books that teach about quantum mechanics and choose one to read later:
- QED by Richard Feynman
- The Strange World of Quantum Mechanics by Daniel Styer
- In Search of Schrodinger's Cat by John Gribbin
- The Dancing Wu Li Masters by Gary Zukov - we'll have to talk about this one...
- Read the book you chose in week 1 and put good lines into your notebook/blog.
- Read The Life of Pi
- Watch the movie Big Fish.
- Report on how everything you just experienced relates. You may blog or podcast or write a story.