Faith & Science Research Project Description
- Mr. Falk's books
- The Great Debate on Science and the Bible video series
- The Lakenet Library System
- The WMC media center
- Online resources
- Decide on a topic to focus on. Do this by sampling a variety of the books Mr. Falk has and books you can find from other sources. Past topics have included (you are welcome to make your own):
- Science and Religion
- The Age of the Earth
- A Christian View of Evolution (including the different types of Evolution)
2. Start (and finish?) the Introduction and chapters 1 through 4 of Origins: A Reformed Look at Creation, Design, & Evolution.
(End each day/reading session with a list of pages read and a brief summary that will help you make your final product.)
- Continue recording what progress you're making and what you're learning at least once a day.
- Decide on how you are going to represent your learning on your proposed topic.
- Finalize your reading list by writing your proposal, printing two copies (one for each of us) and having Mr. Falk sign off on them.
- Come up with the question you want to ask and turn it in to the green folder. (See Grading Rubric #4 for more information.)
- Read and record what you're learning.
- Read and record what you're learning. (End each day/reading session with a list of pages read and a brief summary that will help you make your final product.)
- Make your project (paper,...) compiling information and showing what you learned.